PathShield Filter Media: Installation & Maintenance
To install PathShield media, simply pour the granules into your filtration device. If PathShield is replacing your existing filter media, then use a shop vac or other method to remove the old media, then pour in PathShield.
Because PathShield contains no chemicals, there are no special requirements for handling the media. However, we do recommend taking basic safety precautions when handling PathShield.
Unlike other media, PathShield won’t cake and does not require periodic cleaning with chemicals. Periodic cleaning of the PathShield media can restore performance back to optimal standards, dependent on filter system design.
• The media is shipped on pallets in sealed
5-gallon buckets, each weighing 50 pounds.
• Treatment is achieved at a surface-area loading
rate up to 20 gallons per minute per square
• PathShield is EPA-registered.
• PathShield is California DPR-registered.
• PathShield requires no power source and
• If properly maintained, PathShield filter media
can perform effectively for years.
To download a PDF version of this information,
please click on button below.